Sunday, July 26, 2026

Crowne Plaza Phu Quoc

 We really enjoyed our stay at Crowne Plaza. It was nice to have a down day to enjoy the hotel. They have a beautiful pool, beach, kids club, game room, spa and gym. Annabelle and Liam loved to do crafts and play in the ball pit at the kids club. It cool that Caleb and Josh worked out in the gym together. All the kids loved the video games and foosball table in the game room. 

View from our balcony 


Fresh juices 

Fantastic breakfast every morning 


Kids club fun 

Game room 


Hoa Sim Spa 

Cozy couches in the lobby…such a nice place to sit and read 

I’m a tea girl, but one of our waiters introduced me to coconut coffee and I love it! It’s frothy, creamy iced milk with a slight coffee favor. It was fantastic! 






So many gorgeous walks on the beach in all kinds of weather! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Capybara Cafe

 Today the big boys went to hang out with friends from church. Dave and I took the littles to Little Zoo Garden where we had the opportunity...