Thursday, July 9, 2026

Bookworm Hanoi

 I follow a book lovers lifestyle blog called Modern Mrs. Darcy. One of the articles I read a few months ago was about international bookstores, and Bookworm Hanoi was mentioned as being a wonderful English language bookstore. I loved the photos I saw and ever since then I’ve had it on my list of places to visit in Hanoi. Today was a grey, rainy day so the perfect time to visit. It was quaint and cozy. There was a tiny cafe and children’s section downstairs with fiction, nonfiction, and an entire room of Vietnamese books upstairs. I loved reading books after books to the littles and watching the boys pick out books that interest them. It was definitely one of those off the beaten path places to visit and I’m so glad we did! 




Tea, latte, with a cookie, brownie, and homemade banana bread (we all decided it was better than mine)! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Capybara Cafe

 Today the big boys went to hang out with friends from church. Dave and I took the littles to Little Zoo Garden where we had the opportunity...