Today Dave and I celebrate 20 years of marriage! We had a small vow renewal with just our family near the beach at our hotel in Phu Quoc. Khunnie was the staff member at the Amber Sands Beach Club helping us. He was fantastic. Dave kept calling him Franc (from Father of the Bride) because they had very similar vibes and energy. He cried along with Dave and I when we shared our vows. Caleb officiated and each kid shared too. We had an incredible 5 course meal at a beautifully decorated table on the terrace at sunset. We danced to Journey’s “Faithfully.” It was a beautiful evening and I love that we got to experience this time with our children. It was such a gift.
Friday, July 24, 2026
Celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary!
Japanese croquette
Prawn tropical salad
Asparagus soup with pan seared scallops
Best Beef Wellington I’ve ever had
Peach Perfect Citrus Cheesecake
Our new friend Khunnie who helped make it such an exceptional night
Muscle men
Princess pose
Our wedding day July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Capybara Cafe
Today the big boys went to hang out with friends from church. Dave and I took the littles to Little Zoo Garden where we had the opportunity...
-
We made it to CA and spent a restful day with Dave’s mom. She kindly drove us to the airport that evening for our 1:20am flight. We flew 15...
-
Hello friends and family! Since I’m not on social media, this is for anyone who asks this summer “Where are the Boyers?” For the past sever...
-
Our whole family was up by 4am. By the time we left at 8am for the Grand Palace we had eaten breakfast, visited the 7-11, taken showers, do...
















No comments:
Post a Comment