Today was such a fun and unexpected experience. Our whole family got to go parasailing!! We paired up (Josh & Caleb, Dave & Annabelle, Kate & Liam), got our life jackets and harnesses on and waited to get attached to our parachutes. Once we were harnessed in, they attached us to a boat and we ran a few steps then were pulled straight into the air! It was so awesome! We were so high up, I felt like I could see the whole world. Liam was excited at first, but kept screaming “I’m gonna die” once we were up in the air. I think he ended up having fun though. When it was done they dropped us in the water and we got to ride a jet ski back to shore which was cool. What a fun experience! I love all the new things we have the opportunity to try on this summer adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Capybara Cafe
Today the big boys went to hang out with friends from church. Dave and I took the littles to Little Zoo Garden where we had the opportunity...
-
We made it to CA and spent a restful day with Dave’s mom. She kindly drove us to the airport that evening for our 1:20am flight. We flew 15...
-
Hello friends and family! Since I’m not on social media, this is for anyone who asks this summer “Where are the Boyers?” For the past sever...
-
Our whole family was up by 4am. By the time we left at 8am for the Grand Palace we had eaten breakfast, visited the 7-11, taken showers, do...






No comments:
Post a Comment