Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Travel Days: Bangkok to Udon Thani to Vientiane

 Goodbye Thailand! We’ll be back soon. We flew to Udon Thani which is near the border of Thailand and Laos. My cousin Elise and her daughter Ruby met us at the airport and we drove to her house in Vientiane. We stayed the night with them. I loved getting to see her home, where she teaches and get a quick feel of her life there. The kids loved seeing and playing with Ruby. 


Josh tried a samurai pork burger from McDonalds and liked it! 


Fun Kids Zone at the airport…these guys made new friends and played for over an hour while we waited to board! 

Dave and I both got 30 minute foot massages at the airport for 250 baht (about $7). It was so relaxing and restful before another flight! 



Crossing over the Friendship Bridge from Thailand to Laos





Elise and Ruby’s beautiful home





I got a quick tour of Vientiane International School where Elise teaches. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Capybara Cafe

 Today the big boys went to hang out with friends from church. Dave and I took the littles to Little Zoo Garden where we had the opportunity...